Daylight Saving Time (DST) is individually set depending on the area of the U.S. you live in. The four U.S. time zones are: Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific.
See below for basic instructions that apply to standard two- or three-hand watches with a date window (additional instructions can be found on https://www.bulova.com/ for your specific model):
To set the time on your watch forward (Spring) or back (Fall), follow these simple steps:
- Stop the second hand by pulling the crown out to the 2nd click (time setting position).
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- The watch will start after the crown is firmly pushed back into its normal position.
To set the calendar:
- Pull the crown out to the 1st click (calendar setting position).
- Set the desired date by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- Set the desired day of the week by turning the crown clockwise. In the case of date display models, turning the crown clockwise will result in the loose play of the crown.
- After you have set the calendar, be sure to press the crown back to its normal position.
For additional setting guides for your specific Bulova watch, enter the model number in the search bar at the top of our site’s page: https://www.bulova.com/
For more help, please contact our customer care team: https://www.bulova.com/us/en/contactus